Goodbye 2012.  

Posted by Tarwen

This year has been, well we will just say interesting.
January- I started working at Payless. Sadly I'm still there, but I at least love the people I've met from working there. Logan's birthday-we went to Outback.
February-Logan got a job at Sonic. He's still there, hoping to move up in the company. Not much happened this month.
March-Cassie was in town with my uncle Matt on business. Got to see them a few times and it was really nice hanging with family. I was homesick. My birthday! Logan got me an amazing bracelet, we went out to eat at Claim Jumper and saw The Hunger Games in theaters.
April-Nothing too interesting that I can think of.
May-Still nothing.
June-Went on a bus trip to Spokane Wa to hang out with my dad for a day. Bus decided to break down on the way back, and I was stuck in Pasco Wa for what seemed like forever. Worth it though, cause it was nice to hang out with my Dad.
July-Working...hanging out..nothing super exciting.
August-Logan and I's anniversary. We went to the beach. I started working at JcP.
September-Can't think of anything this month. Just working like a crazy lady.
October-I went to Iowa for a week for my mom's wedding. Saw most of my family. It was nice to not have to work for a week. I missed Missy's birthday though.
November-Schel's birthday, we surprised him and it was awesome. It was also Thanksgiving at the Scott's place.
December-I was involved in the shooting, then Christmas, which was awesome. I also found out JcP decided not to keep me, so the job search begins again.

Let's hope that more good than bad happens in 2013.


-Tarwen-

This entry was posted on December 30, 2012 at Sunday, December 30, 2012 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment