Creativity  

Posted by Tarwen

I don't know why, or how but these past few days I have had the urge to write. I love it. I might not be very good, but it feels good to get some of these ideas out on 'paper'. I made a poetry blog a few days ago, http://nocturnalmoonpoems.blogspot.com/, and I feel that it may have helped my creative juices flow. Since then I've been motivated to at least try and post a poem once every few days. I used to write about my feelings, but I might venture out to write about things I love, or even how my rp characters feel. I don't know yet, but I'm just happy to be inspired! When I'm not posting poems, I'm posting at the awesome role play site I'm apart of (The Shadow Wars Project) and I know I've been really bad at posting before, but I just haven't been 'inspired' to continue my characters' journeys. Possibly because my job is super demanding, physically and mentally, so at the end of the day I'm just worn out. But hopefully that will change soon. Hopefully. I'm also hoping that this creative spark in me doesn't die for a while!

On another note, if you're wondering what's for dinner tonight I'm trying a new recipe: chinese cabbage salad. I really hope it's yummy!

That's all I have for today.

Love you all,
-Tarwen-

This entry was posted on July 12, 2012 at Thursday, July 12, 2012 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment