An actual update:  

Posted by Tarwen

Ok, now I've got all of my old posts up I can actually update everyone!

I am in the process of being hired on at a new place. I'll be selling internet/cable/phone in big stores like wal-mart and best buy. I'm going to try and stay at payless, but everything is still up in the air right now. If things go as planned: 

  • We can get our own place
  • Logan can quit Sonic and start school
  • I can get great management experience and hopefully figure out what I want to do with my life. 

So, let's hope things go as planned! 

On another note, Logan and I have started a diet of sorts. We are no longer eating at places with drive-thrus,   and we are both feeling a lot better! AND we're saving a ton of money. Which is awesome. I've been able to try out a bunch of new recipes, and I feel like I'm getting better at cooking. Hopefully we can loose a bit of weight with doing this. Also, I've stopped drinking pop, with the exception of when I'm at work. I've been doing really good with this, cause I get that extra boost I need at work, and then I'm not drinking 2-3 cans at home, so hopefully that will help a little with the weight. 

That's about all that's new. 

I didn't do anything special for the 4th. I worked, and our roommates had a party which we joined. Saw some fireworks at the end of the driveway, and that was about it. 

I think that's all. 

-Tarwen-

This entry was posted on July 7, 2012 at Saturday, July 07, 2012 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment