I'm baaaaaaaaack  

Posted by Tarwen

My charger for my laptop crapped out, right after I ordered a new one. Good thing it was delivered on time!
There is nothing new in my life. Except for a few games I acquired during the steam sale :P
I am possibly going to Iowa in October for my mom's wedding. I REALLY REALLY hope I can go. I'll miss Logan for that week, but I will get my family fix! It's been almost a whole year since I've seen most of them! I've been able to see my uncle Matt, Cassie and my dad since I moved. If it wasn't so awesome here I'd want to move back. But it is, so...I will stay here. Now to convince all of my family to move closer.

I've been really bad about not cooking lately cause I've just been so exhausted from work. (I spelled exhausted right the first time! Go me!) Last week I worked 38 hours. This week I'm scheduled for 32. I'm not even full time yet! But I'll take it!

I'm sitting here with some hard cider. I love hard apple cider. So good.

OH!

I have blue in my hair!



It's pretty! I might do purple next. After that...I don't know. But I like having a crazy color in my hair.

Uhh....yea.

That's my life.
-Tarwen-

This entry was posted on July 24, 2012 at Tuesday, July 24, 2012 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment