I'm such a nerd.  

Posted by Tarwen

So, for our anniversary Logan got me a new MTG deck, that came with like 2 boosters. In those boosters I got the planeswalker Garruk, Primal Hunter. So of course I HAD to make a deck of just heavy hitting creatures! I played about 5 games with that deck (Pretty much kicking ass in most of those games) before I actually brought out Garruk! AND it was against Logan's new discard/Jace Buttface deck. I hate Jace, can you tell? Anyway, he had a card out that made it so I had to discard 2 cards during my upkeep, and so I did. Next card I draw is Garruk, and I couldn't help but have a huge grin on my face. I refuse to play poker, I can't hide my emotions! I had enough mana to get him out, and it ended up being a close game, but because I had a few instants that gave some of my creatures +3/+3 I won!


So I had to write a poem about my awesome winning with Garruk!

...Yea I'm a nerd.


 *(For those of you that have no idea what I'm talking about...it's okay, I still love you)

-Tarwen-

This entry was posted on July 29, 2012 at Sunday, July 29, 2012 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment