New year..  

Posted by Tarwen

Jan 4, 2012

New job hopefully.

I haven't heard anything about Macy's keeping me, so I've been job hunting. I have 2 interviews tomorrow, a phone one for a part-time internship and another interview for a full time customer service job. I would unfortunently have to drop my classes this semester if I got the job. But that's ok, cause Logan would start school and that way he can focus on that and not have to worry. Then he will find a job with similar pay and I can focus on school.

We can also save up to get our own apartment, AND be able to have our kitties back!

But that's if I get the job.

Logan applied at Sonic. They didn't keep him at Things Remembered, so yea.

Something's gotta give sometime. Hopefully that sometime is soon, because I just want my life back. I miss having my own place, with my cats and my stuff. Well, our stuff. Logan misses Strat and his things too.

Well, that's pretty much it, we've been looking for jobs so we can pay rent and other bills. I'm starting school Monday.

That's life. Hopefully this year will be better than the last half of last year.

This entry was posted on July 7, 2012 at Saturday, July 07, 2012 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment