Woot  

Posted by Tarwen


Jan 12, 2012
I got the job at payless and I start tomorrow! Yay! I really think things will work out there, cause everyone I've met so far is really cool, and the company itself seems awesome! I can't wait!
I also started school this week, and I am so happy to be back on campus! All of my teachers seem pretty cool so far, and I'm confident I will do well in my classes this semester. I am taking Celtic Mythology, Math, and Intro to Sociology.

Logan is still job searching, and hopefully he will find something soon. I think we are going to try and get his GED with my financial aid refund this semester so he can start school in the fall.

I'm also thinking of getting a tattoo with our tax refund this year, but I can't decide which one to get! I've wanted both of them for about two years now...but I just can't decide!

The first one would be with out the dots, and on the back of my neck. The second one will go on my anklet. If I can't decide, I might just have to go with a piercing. *shrug* I dunno.

Anyway, that's life as of right now.

This entry was posted on July 7, 2012 at Saturday, July 07, 2012 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment