Things on my mind  

Posted by Tarwen


Mar 9, 2012
I feel like I work my ass off, and for what? To not be able to make ends meet? To not be able to live the life I want to live? I feel like a failure. I know things are improving...but I just want everything to be ok right now. I don't want to owe anyone any money, I want my own place with our stuff and our cats. I want my life back...but I want it here in Oregon. I just want to be able to make a little more then ends meet, so I can save up money, so I can buy a car, or a house! Possibly start a family. I just want to be able to be home with my husband, and not have to worry about living with other people. I want my own space. A space for us.

Apparently that's too much to ask for at the moment. I'm looking for a second job...but if I find one I feel like I won't have any time for anything else. Which sucks. I like spending time with my husband, and my friends. I just can't win.

Don't get me wrong I love my job...I just wish it paid more. Such is the life of a retail sales associate,I guess.

Can I just get a break? For once in my life, can something just go my way? I just want something for us to right. I suppose it makes us stronger because of everything...and when we get where we want to be we will appreciate it even more. At least I have someone. I'm happy with him, I love him. I realize that is a lot more than some people can say, but I just want to be able to live a comfortable life.

Is that wrong of me to want?

I'm sorry if it sounds like I'm whining, but I'm just tired of never having enough. I just hope something goes my way soon.

I will try and keep this updated more, but no promises.




This entry was posted on July 7, 2012 at Saturday, July 07, 2012 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment