New look and other stuff  

Posted by Tarwen


Apr 5, 2012
Hey everyone...decided to change up my look :D I hope you all like it!

I suppose I could update you on life too. I had a wonderful birthday, got the day off from work and Logan took me out to dinner and a movie! It was nice to be able to get out and actually have a date with my husband. Got some cards from family, it was nice to hear from them. Other than my birthday, not much has happened since my last post...just work, hang out, more work etc... *shrug* it's life though.
I've become a fan of the show Stargate SG-1. Logan and I have been watching it at night. It's full of awesome nerdiness. If you're also full of awesome nerdiness you should check it out. Teal'k is my favorite character, with Daniel Jackson as a close second.

Oh, our movie of choice was The Hunger Games. I liked the movie, but I didn't feel like it was amazing. The story as a whole was good and everything, but because it's a movie based on a book, I felt like the characters weren't developed enough, and that we missed some information somewhere. It made me excited to read the book, which I am currently on Chapter 5! From what I've read...they got Katness right in the movie, but not sure about the other characters yet.

...That's about it.

Love,

This entry was posted on July 7, 2012 at Saturday, July 07, 2012 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment