Anniversary  

Posted by Tarwen

Five years ago today, I told him I would be his girlfriend. One year ago today I married my best friend, my one and only love. The year flew by. All day I have been remembering things that we have been through the past five years.

Our first date was seeing the Simpsons movie after going out to eat. After the movie, my mom wanted to meet him, and on the way to my house I thought I saw a planet, so I asked 'Is that a planet?' and he went on about how he thought it was mars, and it ended up being plane!

Our first official date was when he took me bowling.

I was his good luck charm because he got his first score over 100 that day!

Our first year was mostly us going to dances:
Hanging out at our park:

And graduating high school, moving out of our parents'. 



October 1st 2008 Logan proposed to me over myspace by sending me to different people's profile's to find the words 'Will you marry me?'. I was IMing him on MSN when I gave him my answer: "YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"



November we moved in together.

May we went on our vacation together to Oregon! We fell in love, which is why we ended up here:


March 2009 I moved back in with my parents, April Logan followed. September he moved in with his grandparents, and then December my parents split up and I moved in with my dad. 

August 2010 we moved into our first apartment together:


We did our engagement pictures and it was so much fun! 
Then August 5th 2011 rolled around and we became Mr and Mrs. Andreas!
Then about two weeks later, we moved out to Oregon like we had been dreaming about:

I've also realized, this is the first year we haven't gone to lazerfest! That was our yearly tradition:

That last picture will always be my favorite, because I was trying to get a picture of me kissing him...but I missed getting me in the picture. His smile, and his eyes *swoon* 

We are going to the beach for the day, and I'm really excited for it! 

We've been through a lot this year, but I have to say I am so proud to be married to man who will work hard to provide for us, and had plans of what he wants to do for a career. I am so excited to see where we are in a few years. Possibly starting a family, working on getting our own place, being responsible adults!

These past five years have been the best years of my life, and I feel like it's only going to get better from here. 

-Tarwen-

This entry was posted on August 5, 2012 at Sunday, August 05, 2012 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment