Thoughts on my life at the moment  

Posted by Tarwen

Well hello there! I know I haven't updated this in a while, and I'm sorry. I've been super busy with work and trying fit in a life between my shifts. I'm tired. Besides the whole working all the time thing, life has been pretty good. Logan and I got the new expansion to World of Warcraft, and we love it! Mists of Pandaria is SO MUCH BETTER than Cataclysm. MOP renewed my love for WOW again, because the quests are interesting, the new continent is fun to explore, and the story (so far) is getting intense! More intense then the world being ripped apart by Deathwing...if you can even imagine that.

Anyway...stepping away from the nerd talk for a second. I've noticed my style is changing. I find myself not wanting to shop in the juniors section anymore. I want to have a semi-professional look. I would rather have blouses than t-shirts. I still prefer jeans over any other sort of bottom, but I don't mind wearing dresses and skirts as much now. I guess I'm growing up.

On that note, I'm looking into possibly joining a gym. I've gained quite a bit of weight the past year, and I don't like it. At all. I just wasn't sure what to do about it. I found a gym that I think will fit my needs, and it's only $10/month! Now I just need workout clothes, and maybe convincing Logan to go with me. I'm still working on eating better, but it is really hard when you don't have a set schedule and you live with roommates so you can't cook at 11 at night. I know I have to do something though.

Oh, I will also be going to Iowa in a few weeks! Flying, by myself. I'm kind of terrified. I don't even like going to the store by myself! But I am super excited to see my family, and Logan's family too so I keep reminding myself it will be worth it. I've heard it's really cold there right now though...so I might be complaining the whole time I'm there. I'm also not too excited about leaving Logan for a whole week. It sounds stupid, but the longest we've gone without seeing each other since we've been married has been maybe 24 hours. So...yea, I'm really not looking forward to that. But like I said, it will be worth it to see my family, and we have webcams now, so we can skype each night!

Anyway, that's my life at the moment.

-Tarwen-

This entry was posted on October 2, 2012 at Tuesday, October 02, 2012 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment