November Update  

Posted by Tarwen

Even though I'm still working non-stop I had a pretty good month this month. Logan and I went to Thanksgiving at Ed and Joi's place. It was delicious and I was very happy to get to hang out with everyone there! Actually I'm just happy I got to go! Last year I was sick, and so I didn't end up doing anything for Thanksgiving. I had to work black Friday...it was brutal. 5:30am to 4:30pm. I've basically been working non-stop since then. I'm really hoping to find a full-time job soon, so I can quite both places. I really don't mind working a lot...it's just working for 11 hours a day is really starting to get old. Like...really really old. I figure if I have one full-time job, I would not have to do that very often, or at all. So hopefully by the end of the year I can have one full-time job. Hopefully.

Anyway, updates on stuff that doesn't involve work: we threw Schel a surprise birthday party along with an awesome gift! He knew nothing about it, and it was awesome! It was also that night that I made my new favorite character with the help of Schel of course. Scythia. She was a Sister of Battle who found out she is a psyker, so they threw her out. She eventually made her way to the outskirts of the galaxy (probably from working with an inquisitor) where she found the Storm Wardens and she learned about how to 'earn' her honor back. I'm so excited to start our new campaign! Seriously, who knew I would actually like Warhammer? Of course I will still never play the table top game...it's really just not my thing. But the other games, and the stories, and just the universe in general...it's really awesome.

I unsubscribed from WoW. At the moment, I don't play enough at all to justify $15/mo. I've been playing a lot of Dragon Age:Origins. I think it's probably my favorite game, besides WoW. I really wish my computer would run the first Mass Effect, because I've heard it's really good.

Oh we found out Logan is probably allergic to anchovies. He had some sandwich at work that had caesar dressing on it, which has anchovies. His face swelled up. So, no more anchovies for Logan.

Anyway, I think that's really it for the month of November.


-Tarwen-

This entry was posted on November 30, 2012 at Friday, November 30, 2012 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment