Job hunting.  

Posted by Tarwen

Why is it so hard to get a good job? I've been looking for something different, and preferably out of retail for..a while now. I get tons of interviews, I dress nice for the interviews, I feel like it goes really well, and then nothing. Maybe I'm doing something wrong. But what? What else can I do to make people want to hire me?! It really sucks getting excited about a new possible job that I know I would be good at, and then I hear nothing, or I get that awesome e-mail saying "we're considering other candidates" . The teller positions, I understand because my credit sucks. But just because my credit sucks doesn't mean I'm going to be a shitty employee. I fell on bad times, and getting a job like that would help me out cause then I could pay what I need to to get a better credit score. *sigh*

Now that we're moving, I'm not sure what I'm going to do cause I'm not getting very many hours and I'm moving 20 minutes away, and I would have to most likely take the max/bus to get there. I'm looking for places closer/easier to access, but it's hard.

/end rant of the night.

-Tarwen-

This entry was posted on February 1, 2013 at Friday, February 01, 2013 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment