Holy updates Batman!  

Posted by Tarwen





Sorry for not posting at all in March! My life was kind of crazy. So I guess I will give everyone all the updates!
Work:

  • I have been working at Xerox as a customer care associate since March 5! I'm done with training and have been on the phones for 3 days now. I've learned so much in the past month and a half, it's crazy! I'm still in disbelief that I have a full time job, with benefits, and I work for an awesome company! 


Life:
  • Logan is still working at Sonic, but he transferred to the Vancouver store. He doesn't really like it there, but he's been getting tons of hours. Once we get some things in order we are going to start saving up so he can go back to school. 
  • My cousin Cassie is getting married next year and she asked me to be her MOH!! I'm pretty excited, and very happy that she found someone so good to her! I can't wait to meet him!
  • I'm finally building a computer! Er, well buying the parts for it so Logan can build it for me! So far I have the case, power supply, motherboard, and my mouse is on it's way. I can't wait for it to be done so I can finally play the games I've been wanting to play!!
  • I've been trying to eat healthier, but I've found after working a 10 hour day I'm not in the mood to cook. For those days, we've been buying super easy to cook meals, or going to JJ's or something like that. But I think because of my new desk job, eating healthier really hasn't made a difference. Hopefully soon we can join a gym, but there are things financially I want to make sure we get taken care of first. 
  • In my search for a job, I took the blue out of my hair. Once I got this job and asked if it was ok, I put purple in. It didn't really work very well though, so after that faded enough I put the blue back in! I missed it a lot!
  • Oh, my birthday happened. I'm 23. I had to work on my birthday, so the Sunday before, Logan took me to The Portland Seafood Company. It was SOOOO good! I had lobster and crab mac and cheese yum! Then we went to see the Jack and the bean stock movie, which was waaay better then I thought it was going to be. Then eventually we had a get together with our friends, Missy made me dalek cupcakes and they gave me The Hobbit dvd and pair of really cute earrings! 
  • Easter we went to Ed and Joi's place and had dinner, hung out and had a good time.
  • We celebrated Ed's birthday with a wine and cheese party. It was there I found out how delicious pink moscato is!
  • We also celebrated John defending his thesis, and birthday!
I think that's pretty much it. 


I'm going to try and keep this updated more, now that I have 3 days off a week :P

Love you all,

-Tarwen-

This entry was posted on April 24, 2013 at Wednesday, April 24, 2013 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment