2014 so far  

Posted by Tarwen

Much better than my last post thankfully!!


Update on my Dad: He's doing better. Still suffering from some after effects, and still doesn't know what happened but he's doing well.

Update on life:

  • I GOT A PROMOTION! I'm now a Training Coach! I help run our training bay where the n00bs start taking calls. I must say, I'm enjoying my job. A lot! This happened in March, so it was a super awesome 1 year anniversary with Xerox!
  • April, Logan and I went to Texas to see my brother graduate USAF BMT! Words can't describe how proud I am of my baby brother!! It was so inspiring to be back on an AFB. I am actually considering joining myself.
  • Back in February I joined a gym. As of now, my goal is to get USAF fit so I can join!
  • I chopped my hair off.
  • I started a fitness blog! ironmaidenfitness.blogspot.com Feel free to follow me as I get healthy and fit enough to join the Air Force!
That's all I have for right now. Here are some pictures from our trip in April:






Aaaaaaaaaaand my new hair: 


Also, my "mini guns". 

I have some fucking muscles! I've never had muscle tone like this before!!




Any way- That's all for now.

Love always,

-Tarwen-

This entry was posted on May 25, 2014 at Sunday, May 25, 2014 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment