2014, not a good start.  

Posted by Tarwen

Like the title says. January was fun, but February has been a disaster! My dad was found on the side if the road unconscious, was airlifted to all hospital. Thankfully he did not need surgery but good god that was scary as hell! It's also been snowing and icy all weekend, I missed one day of work because of it. *Sigh* and don't get me started on taxes this year. We got a shitty return and won't be able to make it to Iowa in April like we wanted. More money more problems I guess.

So yea. I'm hoping it's just a bad month and its not setting precedence for the rest of the year.

This entry was posted on February 9, 2014 at Sunday, February 09, 2014 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment