Not being able to breath  

Posted by Tarwen


Jun 12, 2012
So yesterday I had to go to the urgent care clinic cause through out the whole day, I could not breath! It was like I had been trying to catch my breath all day. My boss let me go home early, and we found a place to go that accepted people without insurance. They did a nebulizer treatment on me which is what helped. They also did x-rays to make sure I didn't have pneumonia. I'm not looking forward to getting the bill, but I am happy to say I can breath again!

It was a really scary thing to go through cause I had lost my voice too. I couldn't breath and couldn't really tell people about it either!

I just hope I don't have asthma or something and it was just a really bad cold that made my bronchial tubes swell. But only time will tell.

I just thought I would share with everyone what was going on. I haven't posted much in the last few months cause there really isn't much to post about. Life is the same old thing.

Aaaaanywaaaaaaaay.

Love,


This entry was posted on July 7, 2012 at Saturday, July 07, 2012 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment