2013 recap  

Posted by Tarwen

Wow, where did the time go? It's 2014 already! Here's a recap of 2013:
January: Logan's birthday, we went to outback. My jcp job ended.
February: we started looking for an apartment.
March: I got my job at Xerox, and we got the apartment! Also, our cat Sabby! And my birthday, we went to dinner and a movie, and then I got dalek cupcakes from missy!
April: not much happened.
May: I worked, Logan worked.
June: Still nothing memorable. We also started going to Multnomah falls around this time.
July: I saw some fireworks at the golf course near me.
August: Phil and Jamie got married. Logan and I celebrated 2 years together! For our anniversary we got a hotel and then we went downtown and just hung out and walked around. It was awesome!
September: nothing too exciting.
October: I dressed up for Halloween at work as a gothic fairy, but everyone thought I was a butterfly 😡 We also got our second cat Sylvie! I found her in the parking lot and couldn't resist her cuteness!
November: our car broke, the brakes just stopped working all the time, so we got our new car the tardis! We also celebrated Schel and Jamie's birthdays at an awesome pub. Thanksgiving was at Missy's place, and would have been better if I had a voice!
December: Christmas! I had to work, but it was ok. Logan and I dis our gift exchange early. I got a lot of great things, and gave a lot of great things!

And yea. Overall it's been a good year I'd say. Met some awesome people,had some cool experiences. Hopefully this year will be even better!

Allonsy!

This entry was posted on January 16, 2014 at Thursday, January 16, 2014 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment